Tuesday 4 November 2014

Happy birthday, Andrew!

Puyloubier (week 17)

Andrew has started a diary (on the computer, Doogie Howser-style).  Here is an excerpt describing his birthday:


novembre  3rd  2014, 
my  birthday

We go to school on weeks, not on weekends though. I had music today, then i came home and had lunch and that’s all you need to know. It was really raining about 10 minutes ago. Mom’s going to go get some presents. Dad was using the computer and then he let me use it. 12:28  PM. I just love cold pizza and that’s what we had for lunch. AND I JUST LOVE PIZZA!,PAIN AU CHOCOLATS AND ORANGE!!!.........what did i  say?, forget  it. We come home for lunch, ok.

I can’t believe that mom isn’t home yet, and i can’t believe that David is in a bunch of islands with sheep on it. Gray sheep. David spawned on an island, he called a cave a tave, and there’s 2 zombies that he cannot find, DUNGEON!!! 5%  ZOMBIE!!!!!!! MOMMY I  HATE  IT!!!!!!! 100%  FULL!!!!!!  Right now the clouds look VERY like creepers in armour.


I have to stay at school for 3h and in the afternoon i have to stay there for an hour and a half! My birthday cake was epic. I got lots of Minecraft presents for some  reason. We’re making a Minecraft movie with them. So weird. I SAID SO WEIRD!!! It was really raining again but now it’s just drissaling, so weird. I mean literally so weird, now drissaling, do you believe  me?, i geuss so. Do you?, please answer some time else. Like in 10 minutes or so. 12:55  PM. Has that been 10 minutes? David is playing NHL 2K11 he likes playing that and he made a new trade. He is just addicted to that game, also me but not as much as him, because my favourite game on there is Minecraft.

Ifo hyugtole boregtyo marplez dite vek? that’s danzanish, a language from danzana, and that is a country from my made up planet, diyoza. FINALLY, THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment